The Secretariat-General of Information & Communication has been issuing the Greek News Agenda newsletter for over three years now.
Throughout this period, the editorial team has endeavoured to provide its readers with a "snapshot" of current affairs in Greece, and a plethora of topics that do not always find their way to other, online, English-language media.
We have compiled a short list of questions, a type of "road-map" for your ideas, which you will find below. So please, feel free to respond, generally or specifically, and send us your thoughts with the following in mind:
1. Do you read the Greek News Agenda on a daily basis?
2. What do you think about the size of the newsletter?
3. Would you like to see greater coverage of economic issues, domestic politics, foreign affairs, culture, tourism, environment, other?
4. Would you like more audiovisual content? (eg. videos and photos)
5. Do you have any further suggestions?
Thank you for your support!
The Greek News Agenda Team